Bark&Zoom is excited to offer Puppy Classes to our clients with pups under the age of five months (six months for littles).
Our classes include:
- Socialization with other dogs, people of all types, floor surfaces, and sounds.
- Obedience essentials like sit, down, stay and walking nicely on a leash.
- Resolving common puppy challenges like mouthing, chewing, jumping, and horsetrading.
- A positive introduction to professional handling for happy vet and groomer visits for life.
- And a positive, gradual introduction to water in our rockin’ guitar-shaped pool!
Duration: Puppy class is seven weeks long, once a week for an hour.
Class fee: $200 for all seven weeks
Prerequisites: Puppies must be at least 10 weeks old and current on all vet-recommended vaccinations and boosters.
Bonus Perks: Graduation includes an adorable picture of your pup in a graduation cap and a certificate of completion.
Graduates of our puppy class will be eligible for boarding and play days with us without the required orientation day (must book within one year of graduation.)
To sign up:
Create an account with us here.
Then email or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 512-817-2275 any time to enroll. We're open 24/7!
About our Instructor:
Crystal Dunn earned her CPDT-KA in 2010 and has trained Puppy through Advanced obedience classes for over 13 years. She creates a fun and supportive learning atmosphere in her classes, weaving in real-world challenges and games.
Crystal is the Facility Director at Bark&Zoom. In her spare time, she runs an award-winning therapy dog team serving Austin and surrounding areas.